With the registration the "General Terms and Conditions" become part of the contract between the participant and Lenk Sport & Events AG.
Ski School tickets are personal and non transferable.
The services included in the price may vary depending on the offer. These are listed in the short description of the offer in the brochure and on the web. The lesson Prices are VAT-free.
Ski school special discounts cannot be granted on online bookings!
In case of cancellation the following cancellation costs will be applied:
Cancellation of group lessons as well as refunds only on presentation of a medical certificate.
- until the day bevore, 17.00 at the latest, no cancellation fees will be charged or the already paid lessons will be refunded by credit note
- in case of a later cancellation the costs of the lessons are owed to 100%
Swiss Snow League
The corresponding entry in the Swiss Snow League booklet or on the Academy Card is made after attending 5 half-day group lessons or 9 hours of private lessons.
The following costs are owed in case of a cancellation:
- up to 14 days before the event 20% of the arrangement costs
- 13 up to 8 days before the event 50% of the arrangement costs
- 7 to 0 days before the event 100% of the arrangement costs
Refund of course fees due to absence or illness
Group Lessons and Private Lessons:
- The lessons take place in all weather conditions. If the lessons cannot be held due to extraordinary circumstances beyond our control (danger of avalances, sorm wind, etc.), an alternative program will be offered
- Bad weather, early departure or other missed lessons do not justify a refund
- A medical certificate is mandatory for the refund of course fees due to illness or accident. In this case, the remaining days of the course will be refunded in a product credit note (less CHF 10.00 administration costs)
Organisation of group lessons
The classification and division into Swiss Snow League classes is based on the informatin provided by the parents about the child's ability and exprerience in snow sports as well as already attended lessons. The Swiss Ski School Lenk does not accept any responsibility for incorrect classification and reserves the right to assign the child to the correct level.
Gruop size, minimum number of participants
Kids lessons: If there are less than 4 participants, the Swiss Ski School Lenk reserves the right to combine individual groups, reduce the lesson times or cancel lessons.
Adult lessons: If there are less than 3 participants, the Swiss Ski School Lenk reserves the right to combine individual groups, reduce the lesson times or cancel lessons.
The Swiss Ski School Lenk does not accept any responsibility for accidents during the snow sports lessons, on excursions or competitions. The accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
During the lessons/events, visual material is created, such as class photos in group lessons, which can show individual persons. These pictures are taken by guests or snow sports instructors and are made accesible via a web album from Lenk Sport & Events AG.
If a participant does not wish to appear in pictures, he/she must inform the sales staff or snow sports instructor before the lesson. This will ensure that none of these pictures appear in the web and print production of Lenk Sport und Events AG.
Lenk Sport & Events AG uses customer data for processing registrations and for sending its own brochures and newsletter. The customer data is also passed on to the respective snow sports instructor to ensure the execution of the event. Customers who do not agree with the passing on of their data must make a note of this when signing up. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
We accept cash (CHF, Euro or REKA) and all major credit cards (Maestro, VISA, Mastercard, Postcard)
Credit card payments in favor of the ski school are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear on your credit card statement as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT. Please send an email to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
All legal relations of the customer with the organizer are subject to Swiss law.
The place of jurisdiction is the court district Obersimmental / Saanenland.
Lenk, October 2020